Your Stay at Maplewood Inn Bed & Breakfast
Staying with us? Here's what you need to know.
- If anything has changed since you made your reservationarrival time, names or number of guests, or food allergies, please be sure to notify us as soon as possible so that we can be sure to be able to accommodate your requests.
- Check-in is from 3pm-7pm. Prior arrangements are required for early or late arrivals.
- Parkingthe guest parking lot is located at the corner of South Main Street and Bolger Road. Please pull in and park facing the inn. If arriving after dark, motion lights will turn on in the parking area when you arrive.
- The guest entrance is located on the farmer's porch at the end of the front walkway. Follow the signs from the parking area and ring the bell upon arrival.
- We're happy to help bring luggage from the car and, for your safety, we will insist upon bringing suitcases and large bags to your room. When checking out, large bags can be left in the room or at the top of the stairs, and we will bring them down for you.
- Winter staysPlease be careful in the parking area and along the front walkwatch your footing and be aware of ice and falling snow. We do our best to keep everything clear but this is Vermont and sometimes Mother Nature gets ahead of us.
We look forward to seeing you at Maplewood Inn!